Re: [OM] Software upgrade treadmill - Picture Window Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Software upgrade treadmill - Picture Window Pro
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:49:32 -0500
I haven't used PWPro in quite a while but I believe I'll upgrade as well
since the cost is so low.  It does do some things better than PhotoShop
and Ctein uses both when doing restoration work depending on what he's
doing.  But it would be very hard to abandon PhotoShop at this point.
I'm too thoroughly wedded to layers at this point.

Chuck Norcutt