[OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police

Subject: [OM] On the subject of Photoshop Police
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:00:28 -0600
Just google "ios5 podcast speed" and you'll see what I'm griping about.
This is a widespread enough of a problem that you'd think they would fix
it. Especially since it was in every beta release and noted repeatedly.
Apple refuses to even acknowledge it. Nope, perfect Apple--not only do we
know you better than you, but if we take something away from you, it's for
your own good. I voted with my wallet as a result.

Don't get me started on how the whole iTunes integration got broken. Listen
to a podcast, delete it, and it reloads next time you sync. Did ANYBODY in
Apple actually test this OS or did they hire some former Microsoft and HP
people?

AG

On Thursday, December 8, 2011, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Worked fine for me, Ken.
>
> Chris
>
> On 8 Dec 2011, at 22:34, Ken Norton wrote:
>
>> I may like my old tech film cameras, but I do like shiny new cellphones.
We
>> contemplated getting iPhones, but I'm so ticked at Apple for the busted
>> IOS5 upgrade and all the stability issues it caused that we decided to go
>> Android instead.
>>
>> Yes, that sound is Steve Jobs rolling over in his grave.
>
> --

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.zone-10.com