Re: [OM] (OM) Flower study

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Flower study
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:29:00 +0000
Brian

It means that you are still trying to use snap.net for sending emails, whereas
slingshot will not allow that.

You must change your SMTP settings to the Slingshot setting – possibly
smtp.slingshot.co.nz, or something similar.  Unfortunately the website is not
answering at the moment so I can't confirm that from their Support page.

Chris