Re: [OM] The Leica film - good news and bad news and good news

Subject: Re: [OM] The Leica film - good news and bad news and good news
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:25:12 -0600
> But I haven't completely forsaken the OMs. Dean Hansen and I are
> planning a Florida get together in February wherein he will show me how
> to shoot jumping spiders and other miniature critters with polarized
> flash units and other macro exotica.

When Dean and I got together up in MSPL, he showed me a portfolio of
macro images. Not only does he know his way around a macro setup, but
he knows his critters. Good stuff, and a great story teller. (I'm just
south of you, bud!). I've been wanting to get with him and head out
for some critter shots up here too. But obviously, wintertime in
MInnesota isn't really the ideal time to photograph critters.

AG