Re: [OM] Kodak's long fade to black - latimes.com

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak's long fade to black - latimes.com
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 11:22:22 -0600
We have lost our way. The key to success was Henry Ford. He realized that
workers should be paid enough so that they could buy the company's product.
Wages raised, thousands of model T's sold. Now, we try to reduce  workers
wages to the minimum, and guess what, people not buying. Listen more to
Henry, less to the Koch Brothers, that's my advice.

Bill Pearce, who realizes the model won't work for Boeing.