Re: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series

Subject: Re: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:53:42 -0600
Hi Mike,

Portia reminds me of Poo in his latter days.  The spirit of youth is gone,
but the loving cat is still there.  He also ended up with a health problem
that medicine could not overcome.

Poo sought us out on his own, appearing as a black kitten in our yard in
November.  I tried to find his origin, but no one admitted to be missing a
black kitten, so he soon owned us.  A month later, my wife was decorating a
Christmas tree, and looked up to see two eyes staring back at her at her eye
level.  Poo had silently climbed the tree to see what was going on up there.

I'm glad that Othello is still carrying on the tradition.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA