Re: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series

Subject: Re: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 22:17:00 -0600
Mike,

As I mentioned to Moose, Othello's distant ancestor that owned us for many
years suffered from macular degeneration, something our Auburn
University-trained vet had read of, but had never seen.  Here are three
links to images showing the eyes over the years.  I hope that this rare
disease doesn't follow the lovable long-haired black line, but thought you
might appreciate seeing them.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/Young+Cat+with+Normal+Eyes.jpg.htm

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/Macular+Degeneration+Begins.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/Almost+Total+Blindness.jpg.html