Re: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series

Subject: Re: [OM] Last installment of Marnie bucket and critter series
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:00:45 -0800
On 12/1/2011 3:28 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does she have to keep replacing them because the bunny eats the flowers?
> :-)
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> Funny you should ask. The bunny has a meager appetite but our newish
> feline family member Othello (AKA Othello T. Gordon --"T" for trouble)
> recently was in the dog house for munching on a newly bloomed ornate
> Paph. orchid. I was setting up a stack and ... When I went to retrieve the
> orchid
> and place it on its stand, I was shocked and perturbed to find a large
> nibble out of the dorsal sepal. Harumphhh.  Why that one?? Bad Othello!
>    I got over it and later succumbed to entreaties for a treat anyway,

Othello is a large, regal animal with round, gold eyes. He has his humans
trained to a fair thee well.

Trying to get a good shot of a black cat is a mug's game. So all I have are a
couple of casual shots that occurred when
I had camera at hand when the cat was nearby. Here's a so-so shot of the whole
of Othello above it all.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2011/Massachusetts/North_East/Miscellaneous&image=_MG_4563cr.jpg>

As it turned out, I did get a winner, a full pixel crop of a 1/10 sec., hand
held,  ISO 3200 shot, of all things!
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2011/Massachusetts/North_East/Miscellaneous&image=_MG_4788fp.jpg>
I doubt if Mike is allowed to buy any photo stuff without giving Othello a
treat. :-)

Ask Mike why no turtles in the bucket pics.

Moose