Re: [OM] Trip fever

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip fever
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:41:54 +1100
You are missing the point. The old auto exposure little RF's are 'fashionable'!
I don't want to use the damn things, I want to restore and resell them to the
lunatic retro fashionistas.
Of course, if they were serious, they wouldn't spend $3-400 on a Canonet
QL17-GIII but this isn't about serious.
It's not about reliable.
It's not about image quality.
It's about 'cool'.

Andrew Fildes (who has a user M4 with a Morgan Sparkes Verdigris Goatskin cover
as his backup, OK?
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx