Re: [OM] Comparing 50 mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Comparing 50 mm lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:48:14 -0500
I'll add the same comment.  Your English (which was never bad) has
definitely improved.  I had to look carefully in your response below to
find anything wrong which is very minor.  You're missing the article "a"
in "they have slightly green cast" which should be "they have a slightly
green cast".  So minor I didn't notice that on the first reading.

Chuck Norcutt