Re: [OM] This is it

Subject: Re: [OM] This is it
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:44:43 -0800
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Boris,

We had hoped to sell the shop, but in the end selling off the stock and
closing it worked out better. It was really time for a change. Running
your own business is the greatest job I have ever had, but after 17
years we were ready to get our lives back. It can be all consuming! It
is actually kind of nice to work for someone else again.

Baby Sophia is due on the 20th of this month. Looking forward to being
grandparents.

Jim