Re: [OM] This is it

Subject: Re: [OM] This is it
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:37:06 -0800 (PST)
Driving slow in the fast lane is what Rhode Islanders do best, Wayne...:)

I will be relocating to the Hartford area...Ill have more on RI tomorrow.

And do you know whats worse?  The next day after accepting the offer, I was
contacted by someone i have known for a long time from another company who
wrote a job description around my resume...I missed a chance to live in Boston.
 But it is what it is.

Boris

From:   WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date:   Sun, 06 Nov 2011 19:06:08 -0500

What? CT is backwards, they don't even know how to drive there. I know, many
trips from MA to CT. And do they even have power restored yet from the last
storm? And I doubt you will find decent restaurants like the ones in Providence.

OK, maybe not all gloom and doom. Which part of the state? and do you know how
to drive slow in the fast lane?

Wayne