Re: [OM] This is it

Subject: Re: [OM] This is it
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:23:48 -0800
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Boris,

It is tough moving. We left Tacoma, WA for Portland, OR earlier this
year. After owning out 1920s Craftsman for nearly a decade, and doing a
lot of work to make it our own. We just purchased a 1940 Cape Cod, not
at all the same, but it has it's own charm, and I am sure after working
on this one for another 10 years or so it will be as much ours as the
last one. Hopefully we won't be moving at that point! :) Also missing a
lot of wonderful folks, especially the customers from the 17 years of
owning the bike shop that we closed when we moved. On the other hand, we
have met some wonderful folks here in Portland, and soon we will have
our first grandchild as well.

Jim Couch