[OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comments

Subject: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comments.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:01:22 -0400 (EDT)
The NEX lenses aren't THAT huge. They only look big because the 3 and 5
are
so small. The 7 is just about the right size.

Even with my continual griping about Olympus, I'd drool a river if They
came out with a NEX-7 spec camera. I'm really hoping Canon comes out
with
one before I part with a chunka change. If neither occur, the NEX-7
will be
my next purchase.

AG

One other cool thing is Bo Ming  has developed  auto aperture gizmo for
Canyon lenses on NEX-- I bet he will
get all the electronics to work soon like he did with Contax N.

http://conurus.com/sony?view=category&id=95

Drooling can be contagious, Mike