Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comm

Subject: Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comments.
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:03:35 -0400
Hi Ken,

I agree with the thumbnails. They must grab your attention even in a small
thumbnail, otherwise you won´t click in the picture. I really hope Facebook
votes aren´t related with something otherwise I won't have a minimum chance
to win. There are pictures with 7K, 1K, etc... mine only has 182 votes :(
and Forever Friends forget it!

Take care,

David