Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comm

Subject: Re: [OM] National Geographic Photo Contest! I would appreciate your comments.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:15:11 -0400
With respect, you're not wrong. The best picture is the picture you believe is
best. Never mind what everyone else says, especially when you're going by hits
on a web site. Who knows who's doing the judging, or what their criteria are.
They may be certifiable nut cases, or worse. And because you can't get inside
the judges heads at Nat Geo, the only sensible thing to do is ask around if you
must , but TRUST YOUR GUT!!!!!

In case that was unclear, as around if you must, but TRUST YOUR GUT!!!!!

And even if the Nat Geo judges pass it by, that doesn't mean it's not the best
picture. With apologies to Dickens, perhaps the judge might have a bit of bad
potato, or may just be finding out her husband is having an affair with her
supervisor.

Good luck!

--Bob