Re: [OM] (OT) WordPress Photo Themes

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) WordPress Photo Themes
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:25:22 +0100
I understand, but I think that you'll find it more trouble to learn the WP
stuff than continuing with RW.  There's a plugin for WP such that you can
update from WP or RW (<http://nilrogsplace.se/tutorials/wordpress/>); or one
for Blogspot that is similar
(<http://www.realmacsoftware.com/addons/rapidweaver/plugins/rapidblog>).
Neither requires much learning.

I use the WP one for the work, and the Blogspot one for a church website
(www.st-peters.eu).  For each I have contributors who use their own computers.

But I'm sure that you will find what works best for you, RW, WP or Blogspot
(which I hesitate to shorten to BS . . . :-))

Chris