Re: [OM] Cms systems

Subject: Re: [OM] Cms systems
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:18:12 +0100
You might be right about that, Ed, but Bob isn't after a CMS, only a website
that he updates.

I use RapidWeaver, sometimes in conjunction with WP or Blogspot, to make a
website that includes a blog.  This means that I can update the blog from
within RW at home, or from within Blogspot or WP from elsewhere.

Chris