Re: [OM] Camera Handling and Lens Changes

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Handling and Lens Changes
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:00:13 -0700
Or something to look into if you really must have filters ... look into one
of the rectangular filter systems. The filter and holder slide or snap on to
the adapter which screws onto the lens. Leave an adapter on each lens and
the filter can be moved quickly ... the drawback no good lens cap solution.

Jeff Keller