[OM] IMG: Signs of Fall

Subject: [OM] IMG: Signs of Fall
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:08:25 -0400 (EDT)
Leaves are very late in our area of MA this year. Just about record
warmth again today.   Nice capture of what I presume is a female (two
spots) Cabbage White.
Very common 'round here but quite difficult to get a nice shot like
that as they don't stay put for more than a sec.
Saw two very pristine appearing Monarchs today who should be on there
flight to Mexico soon.
Perhaps they had lost their ticket.
Mike

Signs of Fall are evident in the Mid-South area of the USA.

Maple leaves are taking on more color every day:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Maple+Leaves.jpg.html

The last of the butterflies are moving through the area:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Butterfly_001.jpg.html

Olympus E-1 with ZD 14-54 Ver. 1

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols