Re: [OM] Upgrade to E-30?

Subject: Re: [OM] Upgrade to E-30?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:01:32 -0500
> I continue to find that very interesting.  You write something like it every
> so often, and it is surprising for me.

Don't put too much stake in what I wrote. I'm talking out my hat most
of the time and driving traffic to my www.zone-10.com website... But,
in this case, I was pretty specific about the end-usages and
expectations. If the client is happy, I'm happy.

All I am trying to do, beyond having satisfied clients, is get people
to really test and learn their own cameras. Doing so allows you to
know just where the outer limits of usability is and whether or not
those limits are outside of the scope of the project at hand. Usage,
this time was for images of about 1mp. It was easy to resize and
glossify it with some version of NoiseWaxer. (particulary effective in
pixel region Bayer removal--ouch!)

You can find out more about this and many other things at my
commercial website: www.zone-10.com where I encourage you to pay very
close attention to the advertisements there and hopefully you
determine that one of them is of interest to you and you click on it
and buy something. If enough people do this, just maybe I can pay this
month's server fees.

AG (www.zone-10.com) Schnozz

ps. In case anybody is wondering, my website is www.zone-10.com and it
has almost 700 articles.

ps2: In case anybody wants to donate a D3S, 1Ds3, M9 or some other
high-end late-model camera to replace the E-1, I'm way cool with that.
I don't like the E-1 that much to turn down new iron.