Re: [OM] Scan issue

Subject: Re: [OM] Scan issue
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 09:15:05 -0400
At highest typical print resolution of 300 dpi a 4x6 only needs
1200x1800.  3070x2048 is enough to make a pretty good 8x10 with 256 dpi.
  The size of the files says that the JPEG compression is at a high
quality level.  Some shops print at 300 but Mpix (and I assume) Miller's
print at 250.  So the resolution should be more than acceptable.  But
that doesn't say anything about the actual scan quality.

Chuck Norcutt