Re: [OM] OT: Reno Air Races

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Reno Air Races
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:40:40 -0400
CNN says at least 3 dead and 54 injured were transported to the
hospital, some in serious condition.  Cause unknown but the video
appears to show the aircraft coming almost straight down.  Pilot was 74
year old Jimmy Leeward.

video of crash <http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/09/17/nevada.plane.crash/>

Chuck Norcutt