Re: [OM] IMG: Musical teens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Musical teens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:55:14 -0400
Yes, I can attest that it works.  When I was in high school I used to
work in a pet shop.  We sold birds, fish and a few other critters but
the shop's specialty was French poodles.  Once a week we also hosted a
noted poodle groomer from Las Vegas which attracted the Beverly Hills
owners.  It was rare but I was occasionally asked to walk a pup around
the small shopping center where the shop was located.  Apricot poodles
seem to work better than the others but all work quite well.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt