Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:35:21 -0400
Good shots.  I always adhere to expose to the right, particularly when
there's bright light and deep shadow.  When you can't capture it all I
think most people will prefer that the detail be lost in the shadow and
not in the highlights.  At least I do.  Those that don't agree can go
shoot their own pictures.  :-)

The exception, of course, is HDR where we'll try to capture is all via
some trickery.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt