Re: [OM] (OM) Competition

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Competition
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:34:53 -0400
You have to enable a setting in CS3.  CS5 seems to do it by default
which is what I want it to do so I haven't checked for the switch.  But
CS3 would also convert JPEGs to 16 bits upon opening in ACR and on into
PS.  CS5 doesn't seem to do that.  I need to investigate if there's a
switch that needs to be set or if it's quietly doing 16 bit ops in ACR
and automatically dropping back down when the image goes into PS.

Any CS5 user know the answers?

Chuck Norcutt