Re: [OM] File Mechanics; Now News Content

Subject: Re: [OM] File Mechanics; Now News Content
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:14:00 -0500
Hi Moose,

The newspaper business seems to be in trouble all over the country.  The
Nashville Tenneseean no longer delivers to the home in our town, so we make
do by buying a Sunday paper at the nearest convenience store.  The local
paper publishes 3 days a week.  All of these have cut down the size of their
pages, and stuff in as much advertising as possible.

My wife watches the 10pm news on one of the Nashville channels, and we watch
BBC at times, to get some sense of world happenings.

I use MSN as my homepage, and pick up a lot of news there, 24 hours before
any other outlet carries it.

You are right, there is no simple solution.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA