Re: [OM] File Mechanics

Subject: Re: [OM] File Mechanics
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 14:23:18 -0400
Okay, just learned a new trick that beats shouting at idiots on the TV. You can
put your file info into a template and automatically load it into each image. I
filled out one form with everything but the description and key words, then hit
the export button, made up a name for the template, and when it came time for
the next shot, I called up the info dialogue box, hit import, selected my file,
and voila! the data was automatically inserted into place. All I had to put in
was the title, description and keywords.

Life is good.

--Bob