Re: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Totally OT - Climate Change
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:03:14 -0400
I can't say for sure we're causing it, but I can say I'm pretty sure we're
assisting in a not insignificant manner. As for the cooling, well, no one has
ever offered me anything approaching convincing evidence that the Pleistocene
glaciation ended with the fourth advance of the ice. I believe I'm old enough
not to have to brush up on my Spanish, but if I were younger I might consider
it. On the other hand, if things continue to warm for a while, I might find a
refresher to my three years of high school French useful. I understand northern
Quebec is quite lovely, and if it were a bit more temperate . . . well, Je me
souviens!

--Bob