Re: [OM] Doing something totally crazy

Subject: Re: [OM] Doing something totally crazy
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:03:07 -0400
If you scan your film you can still easily build panoramas from your
35mm images.  Three 35mm images overlapped by 1/3 of the width will give
you slightly wider coverage than an 18mm.  You can cover the angle of a
21mm lens with two overlapping 35mm frames if you cut the overlap to
about 1/4 the frame width.  OK if there's lots of image detail there.

Chuck Norcutt