Re: [OM] Some new data points, was: XP Printer advice.

Subject: Re: [OM] Some new data points, was: XP Printer advice.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 17:16:05 -0300
If I caught what you meant ...

I was advised to use the free version of a made in Spain 'Panda Cloud
Antivirus', which is near nothing.

What you call Microsoft's Security Essentials, is what comes through
Automatic Updates as monthly Security Update, or are you talking of
something different?

Shall google it right now ...

Thanks, Chuck.

Fernando