[OM] ZX-1 or G12

Subject: [OM] ZX-1 or G12
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:14:22 -0400 (EDT)
A. Contrary Moose writes:
'I'm very happy with the G11, and would be unhappy with the X100. Too
big for
pocket or belt, short of features I would
require in something that big and heavy. µ4/3 makes little sense to me,
as the
lenses I would want to use render it
unpocket/beltable, but at least it does have interchangeable lenses,
both fixed
and zoom. I would certainly go that way
before an X100."

Oly considers the Pens belt-loopable at least with any of the pancakes
or the 14-42.  Perhaps giving up too much FL range
for the increased performace at higher ISO for the A.C.M.

http://tinyurl.com/3pzpztf

Almost ready to jump MFT for beltable, Mike