Re: [OM] IMG: Cutter Details

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cutter Details
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:26:38 +0100
Yes, I think that it's for the wires that you are less likely to see, the
thinner ones.  The earth wire on high-tension systems is, I gather, the top one
and less easy to see.  So the pilot think that they are missing the wires but
runs into the top one.

Mind you, if they're close enough to the big wires to hit the top one . . .

Chris