Re: [OM] prius

Subject: Re: [OM] prius
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:01:58 -0500
Hi Charlie,

As a shade tree mechanic in the "olden days", I learned that the bayonet
pins on dual element bulbs were normally at different distances from the
base, so the bulb could only be installed in one orientation.  Maybe the new
generation of computer-oriented engineers have forgotten common sense!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA