Re: [OM] IMG: On the Fence

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: On the Fence
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:33:03 -0400
I've seen lots of those around our yard here, are you sure that isn't a
horsefly?

Speaking of heat, after a month or more of waiting to hear from the
lawyers of the person buying my mother-in-laws house, the closing was
arranged for Friday 7/22.  House had to be "broom clean" by Sunday 6pm.
  We're done but it was the worst weekend of my life.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977