Re: [OM] IMG: On the Fence

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: On the Fence
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:16:19 -0500
Hi Charlie,

Even though I origimally identified this critter as a dragonfly, I received
an input correcting the ID.  This is a Robber Fly.  If you google that term,
you will find that it is not at all like the docile dragonfly.  It eats
butterflies, and can bite with the best of them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA