Re: [OM] On a totally unrelated note

Subject: Re: [OM] On a totally unrelated note
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 14:03:52 -0700
Sounds VERY familiar! Spent the bulk of May & June commuting between
Tacoma & Portland as we closed our business, sold our house in Tacoma &
started new jobs in Portland. We are now somewhat settled into an
apartment (and 2 storage lockers) as we spend the next 6 months house
hunting. Nice thin is, now that we are in Tacoma, the trusty Subaru that
drove all those miles sits most of the time as we bicycle & use the
excellent public transportation system most of the time.

Jim Couch