Re: [OM] On a totally unrelated note

Subject: Re: [OM] On a totally unrelated note
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 06:30:52 +0100
Sounds very exciting, as well as a lot of work, Ken.  I hope that it
all goes well.

Chris

On Tuesday, 5 July 2011, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
&gt; The area we'll be moving to in Iowa is very much un-Iowa like. It
&gt; actually has terrain! There are some ups and downs as well as trees!!!
&gt; Something other than just corn and beans.  Not overly wide-spread, but
&gt; the 2-lane highway actually has a third passing-lane on the hills.
&gt;
&gt; As we look for houses, we'd like to have someplace close enough to the
&gt; school so the girls can Nike-Commute and it must have a place
&gt; sufficient for a killer darkroom. :)  I'll be distant-commuting till
&gt; further notice, racking up zillions of miles on our cars.
&gt;
&gt; So, I'm kinda excited. Lots of new stuff to point cameras at. But I
&gt; shudder at the amount of work we need to go through in the next two
&gt; months. This would be a good time for Khen to write some Zone-10
&gt; articles... ;)
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; AG