Re: [OM] IMG: De la Terre à la Lune - March 19, 2011.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: De la Terre à la Lune - March 19, 2011.
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:49:27 +0200
I like N°2 the best - the composition, balance of lighting (with the
terrestrial subjects)
and overall crispness.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5858364229/in/photostream/lightbox/

I had my film developed (I experimented in shooting this with a 500mm
Nikkor-T*ED large format
lens on a 6x7cm rollfilm back) and the negs look pretty decent - no
better or worse than yours,
but nothing like the moon shots I used to get with my Canon DSLR and
Tokina 800mm f/8 lens (in
which I could clearly resolve even smaller craters, etc).

Anyway, nicely done, and I am glad you had fun!

Dawid