Re: [OM] IMG: De la Terre à la Lune - March 19, 2011.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: De la Terre à la Lune - March 19, 2011.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:24:54 -0300
Thanks for looking and commenting, Dawid. Yes, I agree with you that
the shots with a terrestrial foreground are more interesting and those
caught before sunset have a sort of spell because it's twilight in a
more strict sense of the meaning of the word (as far as my
understanding of English language goes). That's why I regret having
blurred nº 3, and made my best in post processing in order to heal it.
Wish you would show those you did on 6x7cm. A fair comparison wouldn't
be possible since we both must resize and compress to .jpeg.

I made an attempt to reach 840mm, but those should be considered
experimental: they're quite the opposite of what you describe about
yours.
But I think they're interesting, nonetheless. They are sort of
surreal. We might talk about them after my next post. Again, wish you
would show those off-topic (Canon plus Tokina) shots.
It seems that on March 19 and 20 the weather was fine here in the
South. In fact on March 20, I'd say it was hot and this shows in the
atmospheric artifacts.

List: sorry for my double first post, 45 minutes went by, and it had
not show up in .gmail - then I realized Linux had put my first email
at 0 GMT. I'm not sure if this was the reason for such a delay, but
both appeared at the same time after I had sent the second one from my
own time zone (-3) properly fixed.

Fernando.