Re: [OM] IMG: St. John's Wort by Telyt

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: St. John's Wort by Telyt
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:20:15 +0200
A simple but beautiful image of a beautiful flower. I am curious, how
do you
guys think the OM Zuiko 250mm f/2.0 compares to the Telyt 250/4 ? On
the one
hand, there is all the (anecdotal?) evidence that, at least by the
1980s, there
was simply nothing as good as the 250/2, period.

On the other hand, logic dictates that (usually) a slower lens design
will have
less aberrations. I would love to see a head-to-head test. If I had a
four thirds
body, I could do the one half of the test, but alas - film only for me
for the
moment.

regards,

DAWID LOUBSER