Re: [OM] I'm done with PayPal

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm done with PayPal
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:46:08 -0400
> I'm ready to go back to postal money orders and forget credit cards and
> eBay ads that require PayPal.
> It's not worth all that "convenience" any longer.

The problem is, this will kill international transactions for me.  My bank
charges something like $40 for a wire transfer.  Paypal can transfer money
to a bank account for free (as a personal payment, no credit cards need to
be involved). Right now 3/4 of my ebay items are purchased from buyers
outside the USA. (I noticed that Chinese are buying quite a bit more now).
Paypal has made these international transactions possible.

(The other) George