Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:29:55 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

> On 6/12/2011 6:16 PM, C.H.Ling wrote:
>> The sharpen effects shall be easily seen with any monitor without zoom,
>>   . . . or you need a new glasses.
>
> I think visual acuity may well be part of the issue. Remember, I have
> 20/10 (6/3) vision, I can resolve detail at 6 m
> that a person with average vision can't see unless twice as close.  I see
> detail that most people don't.

I always doubt about this quote, we are watching a montior that can be
physically adjusted to any position we wanted. I can identify each pixel so
I don't think I see any less (sharp) than you. On the other hand some of
your oversharpen cases (not this one) led me believe your monitor is not
sharp so you need more sharpening.

C.H.Ling