[OM] Pietro [was Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment]

Subject: [OM] Pietro [was Henri Cartier-Bresson The decisive moment]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:19:30 -0700
On 6/12/2011 3:49 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> . . .
> Hmm,
> Very nice portrait before and after the changes.  Well a Zeiss quality
> photog took it.
>
> Had to look twice, but all the changes mentioned are visible on my monitor.
> I see the artifacts mentioned by Fernando too.  I am certain eagle eyed Moose
> noted them but was demonstrating an effect, already took the time to make a
> roll over and wasn't worth fixing for the demonstration. That's my theory and
> I'm sticking to it,
> unless directly contradicted at which point the theory  will be withdrawn
> forthwith.  ;-)

Sorry to disappoint. I just didn't notice any problems in the background. Had I
done so, I would have kept background
editing separate from subject, and probably blurred out anything I didn't like.
By creating a layer mask of background
from the image before any manipulation that tends to cause halos or other
artifacts, it's possible to do wild and crazy
things without affecting the background.

Moose