Re: [OM] need advice on which iso 400 slide film

Subject: Re: [OM] need advice on which iso 400 slide film
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 20:04:57 -0400
I would also recommend a tour of the Constitution.  But be aware that
getting onto the Constitution is more or less like trying to get on an
airplane these days.  Do not carry a pocket knife or anything that could
be construed as a weapon.  It will be confiscated if you want to board.
  At least when I was last there (maybe 6 years ago?) there was no
provision to get that pocket knife back.  I solved the problem by
walking back to the car and leaving it there.  If you don't happen to
have a car with you you might be out of luck.

Chuck Norcutt