Re: [OM] OM TTL flash behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] OM TTL flash behaviour
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:02:45 -0400
Your course mates will be envious of your Pen F when it comes time to
study fill flash.  :-)

Some of them will likely have flash units with "high speed sync" (like
an FP flash bulb) that allows using any shutter speed.  However, this
feature is limited due to the low power output due to spreading a long
series of mini-flashes over the duration of the shutter timing.

Dr. Flash