Re: [OM] Long exposures with an OM2N - advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Long exposures with an OM2N - advice needed
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:06:01 -0400
If you are going to shoot on auto, start with no compensation, then dial
in +1 and then +2.  Or time the initial exposure and use that as your
starting point on B with locking cable release. It's all about bracketing.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977