Re: [OM] Long exposures with an OM2N - advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Long exposures with an OM2N - advice needed
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:27:45 -0400
Moose:
Thanks for that link. Something that I'll digest before the next course.
I've found a copy locally of the Kodak Master Photo Guide, which I
should be picking up tomorrow.

I'm starting to think that at the light levels expected, combined with
the latitude of the film and RF, that a ballpark light reading will be
fine, when combined with bracketing.

Martin