Re: [OM] Photos from Sunday.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from Sunday.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 05:43:56 -0400
Looks like a useful piece of kit. Thanx! I carry a L.L. Bean LED headlamp in my
bag for those nights when I need to find my way back across those 500 yards to
the car. <g> I know some LED makers have started selling shoe-mount LEDs for
cameras. Constant light rather than flash, but I'm not sure how much area they
will illuminate.

--Bob