Re: [OM] Photos from Sunday.

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from Sunday.
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 21:47:33 +0200
Very nice set of photo's Ian.

As for the panning technique, the results look quite good to me.

I also photographed an event yesterday and it took me more than 200 photos
before I realized that I had to switch to IS-2 to do panning with the E-3.

Miraculous how the E-3 manages to keep the BG sharp in about 50% of the
photo's while panning cars running 150kmh+ ;-(
Needless to say I had to discard a great amount of the photo's I took.

Wiliam